[In order to not violate my Blog-Her contract, this give-away must be published here.]
We have about $3000 remaining to fund getting Habi here and the final fees for the amazing agency who has helped us. In 3.5 hours, we leave for the airport to head back to Ethiopia. We are believing that in two weeks we will be returning with our Habi beside us. This give-away would not be possible without the hard work of my sweet friend, T. She has been in the trenches with us from the very first moment I told her we were adopting - the first time. She has been my sounding board, my shoulder to cry on, my prayer warrior, and one of the biggest cheerleaders in the crazy twists and turns God is taking our life on. She never bats an eyelash when she hears the next big dream God has put into our hearts. T is invaluable, and this give-away is all thanks to her organizing it.
This give-away is simple. The winner gets everything listed below! Donate $5 and you get one entry. Donate $10 and you get two entries, etc. You can get one extra entry after you donate, if you simply share this give-away on your social media. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT EVRY TIME YOU DONATE $5 (and if you share on your social media), SO WE KNOW TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE DRAWING.
When we get home from Ethiopia, we will have Habi draw one name for the winner! Give-away ends, Friday, July 13, 2012.
The following is what the winner will recieve!
1. An adorable little clutch from Tukula!
2. A fun headwrap from Tukula!
3. A $50 gift card to Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl Boutique (Amy just stocked up on a ton of new fabrics in her shop)!
4. A thick silicone cuff from 147 Million Orphans that reads 147 Million Orphans Matthew 25:40 (The one pictured, sealed in plastic is the one the winner will recieve. I took a photo of mine to show better what it looks like.)
5. A navy unisex size XL tee from 147 Million Orphans. (Front)
6. A Women's V-neck tee size M from 147 Million Orphans.
7. A beautiful necklace from Hannah James enscripted with "Amour". This necklace has a 16 inch chain and lobster closure.
8. A medium unisex tee from our previous fundraiser.
9. A bag of whole coffee beans that we will bring back with us from Ethiopia! (not pictured)
Please donate here, and then comment for every $5 incremement plus if you share it on your social media.
Thank you for joining this story with us!! God is about to do something AMAZING. A special thank you to everyone who donated to make this give-away possible!